South Jersey Tree Removal Service
E-Z Tree Care and Removal Service – South Jersey specializes in providing outstanding tree removal service for our customers. Fairfax VA and the surrounding areas have many trees. When we assess our customers trees, we share the common goal of caring for healthy trees. We do not like to recommend taking a tree down unless it is absolutely necessary. If a tree is an imminent threat to people or nearby structures such as a house, we will surely recommend eradication. Our arborists will provide excellent tree assessments, and offer the best advice for tree care, removal, and stump grinding.
Tree Assessment by our Tree Care Professionals?
When a tree goes into decline, it can become a hazardous situation rather quickly. Trees that are in close proximity to people and structures can pose a serious threat – especially in a wind storm. Hazardous trees must be removed that endanger people or structures. Not to say most trees in close proximity should be cut down, because that is certainly not the case. Many trees are actually just fine, even when they are close to a house. Some warning signs to look for:
- Hazardous trees with signs of decay in their trunks or roots
- Potential uprooting trees could have a mound around the trunk area
- Trees with a heavy lean towards a structure or heavy traffic area
- Dead, diseased, or dying crown of the tree
- Stand back and look at the entire tree, the trunks bark can offer a lot of information. Check for cracks, splits, or discoloration
- Usually, problems are below the ground, but there are signs to look for above in the trunk and tree canopy
There are many potential factors that can cause a tree to go into decline. Usually, it is an abiotic condition that puts a tree in distress, such as environmental issues like temperature extremes or drought. Other biotic conditions, such as insect or fungal diseases can also cause harm, however, these are mostly secondary issues. It is highly recommended to have your trees evaluated annually.
E-Z Tree Care and Removal Service employees are highly skilled
It takes many years to become a tree expert in this highly skilled area of expertise. Taking down large trees in close proximity to homes or structures requires many skills and experience. We have over 20 tip top professional tree climbers that perform this task on a daily basis. Our climbers are true experts with many years of experience in safe and efficient climbing, rigging, roping, removal, and ground work. When you hire our organization, you are dealing with truly some of the very best in the business!
If a tree must be removed, a resident home owner or commercial customer should rely on professional tree services that have the proper experience and are insured to handle tree removals. Tree removal is a talent and specialized skill that tree climbers take years to achieve.
What to look for in a tree removal service company
- Fully Insured & licensed– full comprehensive & liability insurance is a must.
- Easy to work with – efficient communication, prompt scheduling, and a company that cares a lot about honesty, integrity, and ethics
- Employees & Reputation -experienced personnel, especially in the field providing tree work is a must. reputation is the lifeblood of any business.
- Safety Conscious -safety is the absolute most important aspect of tree work. Finding a tree company that is TCIA Accredited, and has a certified safety professional on staff is a good idea.
- Certified Arborists – the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) provides a Certified Arborist credential that is extremely valuable.
- Industry Standards – make sure the tree company follows ANSI Z133 standards for tree operations
- Proper Equipment – have their own equipment that is in good condition.
- Recycle – what to do with all that debris and wood? E-Z Tree Care and Removal Service – South Jersey recycles all the tree debris and wood into a quality mulch product.